Edison Middle School is a vibrant and diverse school community where educators, students, and families work together to ensure a safe and welcoming learning environment for all. We lead the way when it comes to advancing quality instruction in an effort to improve student achievement.
- School Hours: 7:35 a.m. - 2:44 p.m.
- Grades: 6-8
- Student Enrollment: 1,256
- School Location: Google Map
Why Choose Edison?
- We offer a wide range of curricular and co-curricular options for our students, including sports, theatre, musical and choral performances, and community service opportunities.
- We are proud to offer a two-way bilingual program that aims to nurture and develop bilingual, bi-literate, and bi-cultural students with strong thinking and reasoning skills. These students will perform in both languages and develop cross-cultural awareness that will prepare them to thrive and compete in a global market.
- Our teachers work collaboratively with a literacy coach, math coach, and ladder coach to ensure all of our students experience academic success.
- Seventh and eighth grade students have the opportunity to participate in the Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) program. This program provides a comprehensive system to support students academically, socially, and emotionally so they are prepared to attend a four-year university.